Add your Classy Fundraising Campaigns directly to your website. No coding required.
Welcome to ClassyPress Pro
A premium WordPress donation plugin that allows you to easily add
anything from your Classy.org account to your website
Add things like…
How does ClassyPress work?
Used by over 175 progressive nonprofits
Questions? We have answers.
Do I need to have an account with Classy?
Yes. ClassyPress Pro only works with a Classy.org account. All features that utilize Classy’s API to dynamically display data, such as progress bars, leaderboards and activity feeds— require an active account on Classy with API access.
If I start with a monthly plan and decide to upgrade later on, is there a discount?
Yes. If you decide to upgrade to ClassyPress’s yearly subscription within the first 14 days, you’ll be pro-rated the difference. However, if you decide to upgrade after 14 days, then you’ll have to start a new yearly subscription.
What’s the difference between monthly & yearly subscriptions?
There’s virtually no difference between the subscription plans except with a massive savings of over 40%.
What’s on the horizon? What updates can we expect?
We’re working closely with Classy to deploy the latest features into WordPress as soon as they become available. You can expect ClassyPress PRO by Mittun to grow with Classy!
Can I have the PRO version and FREE version installed on the same WordPress site?
Nope. This is not possible. You will need to deactivate one before activating the other.
What am I purchasing?
A .zip file with the plugin files + priority email support + continuous plugin updates as we release them.
Can I add this to my site myself? How does this work?
Yes! ClassyPress works with any WordPress website and is a simple, plug-n-play solution with no coding skills required. Want to see it in action? Schedule your free demo today!
Can Mittun help our organization set up our campaign?
Absolutely. Reach out to us here.
Where is the support page?
Right here: https://www.mittun.com/classy-support/
Can I download the free version first, and upgrade to Pro later?
Yes. However, ClassyPress Pro and ClassyPress Go will not work on the same installation at the same time. You will have to deactivate and delete your free version before uploading and activating the Pro version. We highly recommend & encourage backing up your entire website and database before adding or deleting plugins of any kind.
What is the difference between ClassyPress PRO & Classy’s WordPress plugin on GitHub?
The difference is the plugin’s depth & customization options. ClassyPress by Mittun is a robust, powerful plugin that has the ability to easily add donation forms, progress bars, leaderboards and more— all with advanced customization options to match your organization’s branding. Classy’s plugin is a solid codebase for developers to start with and is not recommended for the non-coding user.
The industry-leading solution for adding Classy Fundraising to your nonprofit website
$ Everything you need to add Classy to your WordPress websitePer Month
Nonprofits Love ClassyPress
ClassyPress has been a must-have tool for us in creating a native Classy experience on our WordPress site. It’s incredibly customizable and is easy to learn. We’re a small team wearing a lot of hats and ClassyPress allows us to spend more time working on our core mission of building a movement and inspiring action.
Philip Keeton / One Day’s Wages
Schedule Your Demo
See the plugin in action. Schedule your free demo today.
See how ClassyPress has improved & take a look at our future plans.
V1.7.0 – Latest Version – 11.12.2018
- NEW: ClassyPress Caching Options- Enable, disable & clear cache. Cached results are stored for 1 hour to limit API usage.
- Removed popup forms on auto donation page.
- Removed “Donation List” feature from Campaigns – Unused and slow functionality.
- Updated Welcome/Landing Page.
V1.6.3 – 9.25.2018
- New one-click campaign page creation!
- New styles on leaderboards and event listings
- Utilizes aggregated API logic to drastically improve loading speeds
- Fixed various CSS issues
V1.5.1 – 5.28.2018
- Fixed pass-through parameters for donations forms
- Fixed import CSS issues
V1.3.5 – 1.22.2018
- Fixed Object Error on Donation Forms
- Fixed 2 column leaderboard defaulting to 3 columns
V1.3.3 – 12.27.2017
- Fixed 2 column leaderboard defaulting to 3 columns
V1.3.2 – 12.23.2017
- UPDATE: Major Speed Improvements throughout codebase
- UPDATE: Removed beta stats dashboard that caused major lag on larger Classy accounts
- UPDATE: Improved CSS
- UPDATE: unminified popup .js file that caused virus blocker warnings on PC machines
- NEW FEATURE: Create donation forms without API access (Add Donation Form tab in ClassyPress)
- UPDATED: Combine Feature allowing aggregated totals for multiple campaigns
V1.3.0 – Major Logic Rewrite
- ADDED: Secure Acess Token Caching — the plugin is 5X faster now!
- REMOVED: Import Data feature
V1.2.03 – 11.13.2017
- Import Data From Classy
- Cron Update for Latest Data Check
- Donation Form Button Style Issue
- Pop Up form issue fixed
V1.1.09 – Latest Version – 10.07.2017
- Adding Slide In – Out form feature
- Campaign Dashboard Stat Feature
- New Welcome Screen Page
- Global style bug fixing
V1.1.05 – Latest Version – 9.11.2017
- Option to on/off auto upgrade check
V1.1.04 – Latest Version – Released on: 8.31.2017
- Fixed bug that prevented leaderboards to display more than 20
V1.1.03 – Released On: 6.23.2017
- UPDATED: Updated event section + layout enhancements
- UPDATED: Shortcode bug fix
V1.1.02 – Released On: 6.4.2017
- UPDATED: 3 column CSS enhancements
- UPDATED: Style 2 Thermometer size in 3 column layouts
- FIXED: Campaign checkout url override by default global setting
- NEW: 3 column support for events and leaderboards
- UPDATED: Dynamic height calculation for grid list view
- NEW: Display or Hide API key information
- NEW: Unique IDs for campaigns, events and leaderboards
- FIXED: Non-active campaign from displaying
- ADDED: More controls for leaderboards and Events
- UPDATED: Avatar images for activity feed
- ADDED: Text color options for new Fundraise and Donate buttons
- REMOVED: Decimals in leaderboards
- NEW: Combined Campaign Logic
- Overall improvements and bug smashing
- NEW Campaign Option: Custom fundraise and Donate buttons
- Overall CSS improvements
- Smashed some bugs, overall improvements
- NEW: Default donation amount setting
- NEW: Donate buttons per team, individual and event listing
- NEW: Dollar amounts now round up to match Classy exactly
- UPDATED: Better CSS styling for popup, short form and long form
- UPDATED: Form logic and user flow
- Team Leaderboards, 1 and 2 columns
- Individual Leaderboards, 1 and 2 columns
- Event listing
- Improved CSS styling
- CSS improvements
- Custom checkout URL override
- Include/not include registration fees
V1.0.07 – First non-beta Pro Release – 11.14.2016
- Custom campaign settings per campaign
- Short form option
V1.0.06 – beta release
V1.0.05 – beta release
- Fixed php errors
V1.0.04 – beta release
- Updated codebase
V1.0.03 – beta release with API 2
- Updated codebase
V1.0.03 – beta release with API 2 – 6.1.2016
- Classy API 2 integration
- Updated file structure
V1.0.02 – beta update – 3.14.2016
- Codebase update
V1.0.01 – Initial Beta Release – 4.11.2013
We’re proud to announce the official beta release of ClassyPress!
- Initial beta release
- Integration with classy API 1
- Embeddable donation form with progress bar
V2.0 – Upcoming Release Date (expected) – Q2/Q3 2019
- Brand new plugin and code base
- Accept donations directly on your site (Pending Classy’s API update)
- Embeddable checkout forms (Pending Classy’s API update)
- Classy-to-WordPress one-click campaign creation
- Enterprise licenses for multiple sites & subdomains
Exists on your own website
- control exactly how it looks/appears
- experiment with amounts, text, colors
- run A/B split tests to experiment with results
- turn one donation form on Classy into unlimited pages/forms on your website
Over $27,000+ worth of development work for less than 1% of the cost
- When you do the math, it doesn’t make sense to even consider building this type of thing on your own.
- Mittun has been building on Classy’s API since the pre-beta days of their API in 2012 (AKA: we’re familiar)
Classy’s “Classy Pay” will have embedded checkout form soon!
- This means that pretty soon (we were told sometime early-mid 2019) that the entire checkout flow can happen directly on your own website, so doing this now is being proactive for enhancements coming very soon
- by having a form now, you’ll be ready to implement as soon as their technology allows for it
Improves Google Search Rankings
- Keep visitors on your website longer
- Allows Google to index your donation page on your website
- Doesn’t give all “SEO juice” to Classy.org
- Allows your donation page to actually show up in Google search results
Get users to commit early before leaving their browser
- Depending on how users find your page, some apps will say “you are leaving the website to go here”.
- It’s been proven that getting a user to pre-commit to a donation amount beforehand, greatly increases the likelihood that they’re actually going to finish the process when they jump over to Classy. This is in stark contract to the most common, ineffective way, which is sending potential donors off of your website immediately in hopes that they’ll commit once they get to the other page.
You can’t use Google Ad Grants for your Class page
- But you can use Google Ad Grants for your ClassyPress Pro page!
- This is a HUGE one. Google gives qualifying nonprofits up to $10,000 in in-kind advertising (yep, free!) courtesy of their Google Ad Grants Program see this link View → … The only catch is, the links you share MUST be on your own website, so you cannot use your ad grants dollars to direct users to Classy, for example.
- Having a donation page on your website allows you to utilize Google ad grants, experiment with wording, and have users actually go to your website first.
- In other words, you can’t use Ad Grant Adwords to send people to your Classy page…
- See which buttons users are actually clicking
- Run tests in analytics before sending users to Classy
- update classy donation form buttons/text based on findings on your own website
Option to share Classy Link, Your Link, or Both
- As mentioned at the beginning, having a donation form on your website gives you and your team the flexibility to control exactly what you share and how you want the information to displayed on each platform
- so for example, you can share the classy page on facebook and other social media outlets, but share your website link in email newsletters for better tracking and analytics
Solid foundation to build on
- ClassyPress Pro allows you to build a beautiful donation form directly on your website now, without worrying about wasted costs with rebuilding pages later if you decide to change your platform. ClassyPress Pro has been primarily used to work with Classy and WordPress, but the plugin can be configured to route payments to other platforms or completely custom in-house applications if needed.