Add your Classy campaigns directly to your website. No coding required.
What is ClassyPress?
A premium WordPress donation plugin that allows you to easily add
your Classy.org campaigns to your website
Add things like…
How does ClassyPress work?
Used by over 125 progressive nonprofits
Questions? We have answers.
How do I know if I need ClassyPress PRO?
ClassyPress Pro allows you to quickly add donation forms, progress bars, team leaderboards, top fundraisers, campaign activity feeds, campaign directory listings and a whole lot more. If you want to create any of this without spending a fortune on custom API development— then ClassyPress Pro is for you.
Do I need to have an account with Classy?
Yes. ClassyPress Pro requires an active account on Classy with API access.
If I start with a monthly plan and decide to upgrade later on, is there a discount?
Yes. If you decide to upgrade to ClassyPress’s yearly subscription within the first 14 days, you’ll be pro-rated the difference. However, if you decide to upgrade after 14 days, then you’ll have to start a new yearly subscription.
What’s the difference between monthly & yearly subscriptions?
There’s virtually no difference between the subscription plans except with a massive savings of over 40%.
What’s on the horizon? What updates can we expect?
We’re working closely with Classy to deploy the latest features into WordPress as soon as they become available. You can expect ClassyPress PRO by Mittun to grow with Classy!
Can I have the PRO version and FREE version installed on the same WordPress site?
Nope. This is not possible. You will need to deactivate one before activating the other.
What am I purchasing?
A .zip file with the plugin files + priority email support + continuous plugin updates as we release them.
Can I add this to my site myself? How does this work?
Yes! ClassyPress works with any WordPress website and is a simple, plug-n-play solution with no coding skills required. Want to see it in action? Schedule your free demo today!
Can Mittun help our organization set up our campaign?
Absolutely. Reach out to us here.
Where is the support page?
Right here: https://www.mittun.com/classy-support/
Can I download the free version first, and upgrade to PRO later?
Absolutely! You will have to uninstall your free version for the PRO version to work, though.
What is the difference between ClassyPress PRO & Classy’s WordPress plugin on GitHub?
The difference is the plugin’s depth & customization options. ClassyPress by Mittun is a robust, powerful plugin that has the ability to easily add donation forms, progress bars, leaderboards and more— all with advanced customization options to match your organization’s branding. Classy’s plugin is a solid codebase for developers to start with and is not recommended for the non-coding user.
The industry-leading solution for adding Classy Fundraising to your nonprofit website
$ Everything you need to add Classy to your WordPress websitePer Month
Nonprofits Love ClassyPress
ClassyPress has been a must-have tool for us in creating a native Classy experience on our WordPress site. It’s incredibly customizable and is easy to learn. We’re a small team wearing a lot of hats and ClassyPress allows us to spend more time working on our core mission of building a movement and inspiring action.
Philip Keeton / One Day’s Wages
Schedule Your Demo
See the plugin in action. Schedule your free demo today.
See how ClassyPress has improved & take a look at our future plans.
V1.5.1 – Latest Version – 5.28.2018
- Fixed pass-through paramaters for donations forms
- Fixed import CSS issues
V1.3.5 – 1.22.2018
- Fixed Object Error on Donation Forms
- Fixed 2 column leaderboard defaulting to 3 columns
V1.3.3 – 12.27.2017
- Fixed 2 column leaderboard defaulting to 3 columns
V1.3.2 – 12.23.2017
- UPDATE: Major Speed Improvements throughout codebase
- UPDATE: Removed beta stats dashboard that caused major lag on larger Classy accounts
- UPDATE: Improved CSS
- UPDATE: unminified popup .js file that caused virus blocker warnings on PC machines
- NEW FEATURE: Create donation forms without API access (Add Donation Form tab in ClassyPress)
- UPDATED: Combine Feature allowing aggregated totals for multiple campaigns
V1.3.0 – Major Logic Rewrite
- ADDED: Secure Acess Token Caching — the plugin is 5X faster now!
- REMOVED: Import Data feature
V1.2.03 – 11.13.2017
- Import Data From Classy
- Cron Update for Latest Data Check
- Donation Form Button Style Issue
- Pop Up form issue fixed
V1.1.09 – Latest Version – 10.07.2017
- Adding Slide In – Out form feature
- Campaign Dashboard Stat Feature
- New Welcome Screen Page
- Global style bug fixing
V1.1.05 – Latest Version – 9.11.2017
- Option to on/off auto upgrade check
V1.1.04 – Latest Version – Released on: 8.31.2017
- Fixed bug that prevented leaderboards to display more than 20
V1.1.03 – Released On: 6.23.2017
- UPDATED: Updated event section + layout enhancements
- UPDATED: Shortcode bug fix
V1.1.02 – Released On: 6.4.2017
- UPDATED: 3 column CSS enhancements
- UPDATED: Style 2 Thermometer size in 3 column layouts
- FIXED: Campaign checkout url override by default global setting
- NEW: 3 column support for events and leaderboards
- UPDATED: Dynamic height calculation for grid list view
- NEW: Display or Hide API key information
- NEW: Unique IDs for campaigns, events and leaderboards
- FIXED: Non-active campaign from displaying
- ADDED: More controls for leaderboards and Events
- UPDATED: Avatar images for activity feed
- ADDED: Text color options for new Fundraise and Donate buttons
- REMOVED: Decimals in leaderboards
- NEW: Combined Campaign Logic
- Overall improvements and bug smashing
- NEW Campaign Option: Custom fundraise and Donate buttons
- Overall CSS improvements
- Smashed some bugs, overall improvements
- NEW: Default donation amount setting
- NEW: Donate buttons per team, individual and event listing
- NEW: Dollar amounts now round up to match Classy exactly
- UPDATED: Better CSS styling for popup, short form and long form
- UPDATED: Form logic and user flow
- Team Leaderboards, 1 and 2 columns
- Individual Leaderboards, 1 and 2 columns
- Event listing
- Improved CSS styling
- CSS improvements
- Custom checkout URL override
- Include/not include registration fees
V1.0.07 – First non-beta Pro Release – 11.14.2016
- Custom campaign settings per campaign
- Short form option
V1.0.06 – beta release
V1.0.05 – beta release
- Fixed php errors
V1.0.04 – beta release
- Updated codebase
V1.0.03 – beta release with API 2
- Updated codebase
V1.0.03 – beta release with API 2 – 6.1.2016
- Classy API 2 integration
- Updated file structure
V1.0.02 – beta update – 3.14.2016
- Codebase update
V1.0.01 – Initial Beta Release – 4.11.2013
We’re proud to announce the official beta release of ClassyPress!
- Initial beta release
- Integration with classy API 1
- Embeddable donation form with progress bar
V1.6.0 – Upcoming Release Date (expected) – 8.1.2018
- New vertical progress bars
- New circle progress bars
- Streamlined options selector
- Admin notification for API server status & downtime
V2.0 – Upcoming Release Date (expected) – 9.1.2018
- Brand new plugin and code base
- Accept donations directly on your site
- Embeddable checkout forms
- Classy-to-WordPress one-click campaign creation
- Enterprise licenses for multiple sites & subdomains