Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree to comply with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Mittun, Inc., a California corporation (“Mittun” or “Mittun Creative” or “Mitten United” or “Mitten United, Inc.” or “we” or “us” or “our”), operates this website and facilitates the production and use of all digital products and services. The words “you,” “your,” “client,” “the client,” “customer,” “the customer,” “tester,” “user,” “beta tester,” “beta user” and “yours” refer to you: the end user, downloader, beta tester, client, customer and/or the user of this website.
This website agreement is between Mittun and you. By downloading our digital goods (free or paid), you agree to the following:
- You will not steal our code and repurpose it in any way.
- You understand that the plugin is in beta or pre-launch beta and are using the plugin at your own risk.
- You will not distribute, re-distribute, share, re-share, edit, modify, copy, duplicate or rebrand any plugin or theme downloaded from our site unless you have purchased a specific license that authorizes you to do so.
- You understand that any of our beta plugins are owned by Mittun and are subject to copyright laws.
- You will not publish the plugin as your own.
- You will not contact any of the featured customers, clients or partners, even if their website address is made publicly available
- You will not copy any aspect of the plugin, design or functionality.
You also agree to:
- Provide feedback as requested by Mittun
- Stop using the plugin requested by Mittun
Additionally, you understand to use the digital products at your own risk.
- Mittun is not required to support the plugin in any way.
- Mittun is not responsible for any code conflicts in regards to our plugins, themes, or downloads.
- Mittun is not responsible if your website experiences issues after downloading, uploading, installing, activating or deactivating the plugin.
- Mittun is not responsible for your good looks. You are! 😉 However, we are responsible for your good-looking campaigns on your WordPress website!